Sunday 6 July 2008

Worried........


It's 3.30 am in the morning. I couldn't sleep, because result is out in a few hours time.

Yes, i am worried, i know i have done quite a lot for the bar, but franking speaking, i do not think that they are enough for me to pass my bar. That's why i am worried.

I dreamt a few nights before that i could pass the exam. Nevertheless, i had a nightmare yesterday about the getting disaster result. So which one will be the reality? i even went online to check it's indication. Silly me!

People around me always tell me " jason, don't worry, you can one.... sure can pass one....", but it just couldn't work for me this time. I've tried to make myself busy, by cooking, watching youtube, watching news..... but i am still worried.

But i guess, i need to stay positive, even if i failed, i still can resit, is not the end of the world.

So guys, do not worry about me, i will get the result by post in a few hours time, so will notified you guys about the result. And seriously, thanks everyone for the love and care.


Choon Wei says,

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst!

1 comment:

Go Smerv said...

We are from Penang and we have the SAME name!!! OMG!