Friday 4 July 2008

The Fantastic 4

Yes, it's time to talk about them, The Fantastic 4!

Frankly speaking, there are too much to talk about them. In short, they are my classmates and friends whom i met during my uni time. Of course, they are more than that! They are often more like my eldest brothers and sister, taking caring of me and providing me shelter to grow. With them, i feel comfortable and rarely need to do anything. That's why i always think that my uni life will be far more difficult without them.

I decided to make a minor contribution to the friendship by making a little movie clip in return. Although the many days and countless hours i spent in editing the clip are insignificant to their contribution to the friendship, but i do hope that they will enjoy the clip.

Thank you Thong, Ah Dee and Mimi for your tolerance, love and care! Friendship forever!

3 comments:

sensous yeller said...

Ah Boy,

U have done a lot for us..
The greates movie... =)

Thanks for everything.. Love u all Loads... Hugsss

Love, Mimi

sensous yeller said...

oh ya ... Why must thongy be the thing !??! Why cant You be the thing ?! hehehhehe

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for putting effort in making that clip... No wonder you have been facing your laptop for a couple of days...

It has been a great pleasure to know you. Hmm... We have known each other for nearly 2 years (since Oct 2007)... Time really flies...

I wish you all the best in your future... You are a smart person... You will excel.