Monday 10 March 2008

Happy Brithday To Me!


My pandan flavour birthday cake

Well, today is the 22nd years which i am borned as a human! Means I am 22 years old already! Gosh!

As exam is around the corner, I did not have any huge birthday party for myself this year, however, i still feel happy as i managed to receive a lot of birthday wishes both physically and intangibly from my friends. Bellow are the list of wishes i got before or on my birthday:

1. On 8 of March i received 5 birthday cards all the way from my friends in Malaysia. They are my beloved friends whom i knew since primary school, they are: Cheap Nee,Da Tou, Kemo, Kam Mei, Jee San and MC (on the way). Bravo to their tremendous efforts, although my friend, Da tou, bought me a "get well soon" card instead of a birthday card. - _ - . I hereby use this opportunity to express my appreciation to Cheap Nee for spreading the news around my friends in Malaysia which i reminded her to do so, few weeks ago. She had indeed done a great job.



Wishes around the world, could you identify which one is yours?

2. On the same day, my beloved friend surprised me with the first birthday present when we were having lunch in China town.



My first present, Yeng or not!


3. On the 9 of March, 12pm, besides receiving a lot of greetings on Msn, my two lovely housemate, Derrick and Jin, surprised me with a huge lovely birthday cake, together with a live birthday song sang by them. During the mini-celebration, mimi and thong joined us through the online conference where they later gave me a giant birthday card plus 2 marvelous presents! Special thanks to them! I really like the presents very much!



Me in pyjamas with my birthday cake



Lovely housemate, Jin and Dede



Having Conference with Mimi and Thong!



Giant birthday card from them!


Red Jacket from Thong, De, Jin and Mimi, Cool right!

4. On the 10th, I managed to get more birthday wishes from Msn by me nudging my online friends with threat. Further, i received a postcard from Australia by Ke Xiou, my SAM friend + karaoke partner whom i gave my UK address last week to give her a hint that my birthday is coming soon.

5. On the same day, my 2 housemates, Derrick, Jin insisted to bring me out for a dinner for a second round celebration. We then went to a Taiwanese restaurant which Tong recommended. I swear the food was just too awesome. Special thank to Derrick for accompany us despite he got exam tomorrow. Good luck Derrick.




Awesome Taiwanese food!!!


They got O Jian too! Yum


Thanks for the dinner!


6. Finally, just before my birthday ended, I received a song from a friend. It was a piano birthday song she invented and played in live. My heart nearly melt when i was listening to it. Thank god my heart did not actually melt, if not.....choi!




Birthday surprise!


That's all for my 22nd birthday. Besides wishing to pass my Bar exam, i hope all my family and friends will always stay healthy and happy. Thank you guys for all the wishes and presents, I really appreciate them very much!


Choon Wei says:


Obviously, most of my birthday wishes are not obtained through violence and threat!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

T T
y my card havent reach d..
i post at d same time w them ma..
hav 2 b on d way liao..

Anonymous said...

Date and time correction:

It should be 10th March, 12am, instead of 9th March, 12pm.

We are absolutely delighted to celebrate with you!

Anonymous said...

u got 2 frens called da tou eh?
haha...so greedy n impatient...wait for a bit longer n u will get more wishes...

keanchang said...

hahaha...
get well soon ahwei...
hahahaha...
im nt dare enough 2 send u hari raya card ooo
good job big head...
hahahaha

wind said...

hehe...ah wei...get well soon...don fall sick again..nw i jz get to know tat big head loves n cares u the most...coz he is the only one who knew u're not feeling well...he sensed it...hahahah...miss u...

Anonymous said...

Harloo....my dear frez....gota wishes u HApI Belated B'daY!!SOli leh,kinda bz recently n yet i jz went for a holiday last month with my family at AussiE...Such a wonderful time day!!!reali hopes 1 day can go UK tim....But gotA WorKK HARD 1st lol....al te besT 2 u....tk k of ur Healty K>>>>>
WenT u back come 5 me...WIl make a cheese caKE 4 u lol(^o^)