Friday 7 March 2008

DAMNNN IT!

DAMN it! Today i just had my 6th exam out of 12! I seriously screwed it man! I am really preparing for the worst! Which is failing it! It is going to be my first time over my 4 years law study! The consequence of failing it is even worst! It means i will not be able to graduate in July! Damn it! Haizzzzz.

What to do! i can blame the lack of time in doing the question, i can blame the incapability of my lecturer in teaching me .... but i chose not to, because i know the i am the one that should be blamed. If i were to put more efforts in it things will be different, so i am the sole cause of the possible failure.

Anyhow, what has been done is done. I just need to accept the true fact, face it, solve it and then let it be! Just don't allow myself to repeat the mistake again. Moreover there is still hope! Cos the result is not out yet! Even if i failed, i still can resit the paper and graduate in October instead of July! So it is not the end of the world! So people, do pray for me!



Choon Wei says:


Keep the spirit up and never say give up!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will pray for you !! never gibe up!!

this is written on my 'quote of the day' calendar on my study desk...

~March 7 : consider the postage stamp : its usefulness in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there, that is what life's all about. ~

Belle said...

No worry , you will be fine...
work on next assessment..
all the best~~
best regards.

kexiou said...

gosh.. it's serious shit.. I hope it wun affect ur study mood for too long ok.. concentrate more on ur upcoming papers! and... how come I can't seem to be able to get through ur mobile number?? my number at perth is this: +612 2188 5154

kexiou said...

correction!

it's +614 2188 5154

Anonymous said...

无言。。。
加油。。。

Anonymous said...

gambateh la.. u'll b fine..
i'll pray 4 u oso d..

btw.. DAP won d..
rule ur lovely PG..
ur idol KARPAL singh won ~
ROCKET FLY IN PENANG ~ ~ ~

Anonymous said...

guess wat.. im ur 000888 visitor leh.. yoyo.. any special gift for tat?? hahaha.. cheer bro.. happy bday yo.. muackkk..

Anonymous said...

May the luakc and force be with you.

Remember, you can always voice out your grievance to the person next door.