Friday 29 February 2008

He squeezed my cheek!

Yes, the guy who just squeezed my cheek was Sir Ian Mckellen!

Sir Ian McKellen as Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings

It all begins by me and Derrick joining Jin's dining session in Inner Temple. I wrinkled up my forehead in perplexity when people around me started to shout that Sir Ian Mckellen is here, having drinking session with us before the dining started. It was quite shameful for me for not knowing him before i actually saw him. My immediate reaction after seeing him was like: Ohh!! the X men guy!!

Me and My Housemate, Jin taken during dining.

During dining, I actually recalled from the conversation I had with my friends that the character he acted in X men is called "Magneto" and of course he is also famous of acting as "Gandalf" in the Lord of the Rings.

Sir Ian McKellen as Magneto in X-Men 3

I swear he was just sitting behind me which my friends, derrick and Nori had direct, full view of him for the whole night! He was then asked by the Master Treasurer to give a speech which he then acted a Shakespeare play. Well, although he looks like an ordinary man in reality and i didn't really know what he was acting, but still, I must admit that his acting was just too stunning!

Evidence showing that he was just sitting behind me.


The best part had yet to come! After dining, we approached him to express our admiration towards him which he kindly responded to us. He shaked our hands ( his hand was quite thick), gave autograph to one of my friends, Kim and even hug my housemate, Jin!! ( I am sure that Jin will spend her whole life talking about it). He then went out to have a smoke.

People were trying to approach him, but few with success.

When we were preparing to go home excitedly, he re-enterred the hall again and walked pass us. When he was walking pass me, he suddenly holds out both of his hands and squeezed my cheek tightly! It was so unexpectedly! It was indeed the highlight of the night. Thanks to Jin, without her invitation i would not be squeezed by him!

Picture session in Inner Temple after being squeezed by him.


Choon Wei says:

I think i will be famous soon. See me in X-men 4!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..
somethg u muz knw, n i think i hav 2 tell u tat he, Sir Ian McKallen is GAY ~ one of famous britain Gay celebrities..

mayb..
mayb..
mayb u r jz too "CUTE" ~ for him..
hahaha..

kexiou said...

How come you guys are wearing in such formal attire? That's a very high-class restaurant huh? Should be. Should be.

wind said...

hahahahahahhaha!!! no comment....but i can feel ur excitement....hohohoho...did u wash ur face after tat????

Anonymous said...

im agree with steve...
c u in X-man 4(the rising of gay man)
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, can't believe you actually encountered such situation! Must be happy like hell~ :P